The democratic constitution of a society is not a sure-fire success, not an inalienable property, nothing that can only be learned theoretically, and more than a form of government. It must always be secured, well-founded, developed, and designed just like cleaning companies such as شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة.
Mission and self-image of political education
The extracurricular political youth and adult education play a decisive role in the life-world-oriented discussion of the political: it offers places and opportunities for fair discussion and controversy, it enables and encourages critical judgment and competent interference, and it promotes and qualifies civil society engagement.
Political education is also an integral and indispensable part of a future-oriented and sustainable education system because it takes a position for the realization of the constitutional claim to peace, freedom, justice, and solidarity.
- Conveys basic democratic values;
- Addresses and designs the central interfaces and hinge points between the individual and society;
- Assumes a central transmission function between politics and people’s everyday political consciousness;
- Takes up central questions of social development and stimulates thinking in supra-individual and global contexts;
- Addresses central social, economic, and ecological conditions in society and develops sustainable models of participation and active participation;
- Promotes critical thinking and the examination of attitudes and behaviors;
- Preserves the memory of the victims of wars, genocides, and dictatorships;
- Conveys experience and skills for dealing with cultural diversity;
- Takes place not only where anti-democratic tendencies come to light, but is also where different interests collide and the life, development, and participation opportunities of individuals and groups are curtailed;
- In view of individualization and segmentation processes, offers space for social and political communication;
- Brings people from different social, political, and cultural backgrounds together and enables solidarity experiences through encounters and exchanges;
- Reaches people with a wide variety of socialization and educational experiences on the basis of a plural support structure;
- Is a central component of political socialization and is based on binding quality standards.
What does political education do?
The importance and effect of civic education for the development of a democratic culture are particularly evident when the educational process is not reduced to the transfer of knowledge; As a companion to the modern age, political education primarily relies on the medium-term and sustainable development of democratic attitudes and competencies.